Thursday, July 22, 2010

Firestorm Shoot

I wanted to share some of the 50+ photos I got last night at the fire spinner shoot. The beginning of the shoot caught me unprepared, as I had just walked up on the beginning, when one of the group began to hula-hoop. I only got my tripod out to catch the next part of the show, but those pictures I did get with a tripod were fantastic. Click any of these photos for a much larger shot.


"First Time Fire-Dancer"

The next few photos were done with the performer using a flaming hookshot.

"Snake"

"Alpha"

"Burning the Air"
I'd like to note how much I like this photo just because of the vortex that you can see of the flames, and the individual little tongues of flame as well. A bit over exposed, but I thought I might as well try many settings just in case I was missing out on something, and I have to say I really like the results.

"Butterfly Effect"

These photos are of a performer with a flaming staff.

"Light at Our Backs"

"Bending the Atom"

This last set of photos is of the performer with flaming poi.
"Ring of Fire"

"Flower"


"Ying and Yang"

"Buzz Saw"

"Kamehameha"

No comments:

Post a Comment