Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 13

7/23/10
"Lights Out Lambeau"

Another night, a new subject, and another attempt at HDR. There are a few things I wish I had control over. The flare in the upper left corner from a parking lot lamp was unavoidable if i wanted the shot I wanted to get. Sad but true, and with my current equipment, I couldn't do anything about it. Also, with the multiple AEB shots I did and a moving part of this shot as well (the flag) being so lit up, a small amount of movement can be seen there. Lastly, a large white spot of a large spot light lights up part of a sign, creating almost a white hole in the photo. In my opinion, not bad for my second true HDR image, and I'm sure I will get better with time. Tomorrow I hope to get a chance to go in a different direction with my shots. For now, I sign off.

As always, click the photo for a larger view, and a reminder, that all my photos are copyright of myself. If you want to use them for any purpose beyond a desktop background, please let me know. Also, if you pick a photo for a background, let me know that as well, because it would sure make my day. Comments can be done with a Google (Gmail, etc.) account, or even anonymously, but you're encourage to sign anonymous comments so I know who you are. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I actually really like the flare in the upper left hand corner...

    ReplyDelete