Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 15

7/25/10
"Patrick Marsh (Panorama)"

Tonight, on the way home from a weekend trip back home to see family and celebrate my dad's birthday, I stopped off at a site I've driven by upwards of fifty times now I'm sure. Patrick Marsh is a wildlife area on the north end of Sun Prairie, WI. Driving up on this area, I pulled out my tripod and placed it on the hood of the car and leveled the camera as much as possible. I framed the first photo, paying more attention to the rule of thirds than I had in any previous photos. From there I tried another HDR image, trying this time to actually make the image a bit more over-the top than before. The resulting image (after processing, which, I didn't do until later), was nice, and I've added it to the collection, but the photo(s) that I took next turned out to be the shot(s) of the day. Using a little computer magic I was able to blend 7 images together to take this panoramic photo of Patrick Marsh.

Its pretty imperative that you click the photo to enlarge it, as its to large to reasonably display on this website unless you do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment