Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 11

7/21/10
"Firestorm"

This photo you HAVE to click to see larger. It was a great night. I wanted to shoot some more HDR, so I made my way to a spot I had picked out to take long exposure shots of traffic from a good vantage point. I was so lucky that that required me to bring my tripod, because on the way back, one of this guys lady friends was starting to hula-hoop with a flaming hoop. I didn't get the tripod out in time to shoot clear shots of the hula girl, but when the guys saw me shooting he pointed out where I should be (far enough away from the fire, and with my tripod), lit his hookshot and went to town. I have a bunch of photos that I will process later, but this shot, at 200 ISO, 1.6", f5, is completely untouched. Not one dial was moved during conversion from RAW.

Seriously. Click it. Make it bigger. Use it as a desktop background. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment