Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 31

8/10/10
"Flowers and the Fountains"

Today I decided to use some free time I had while it was still early in the day, so I wasn't scrambling like I sometimes am. I wandered down Randall St. leaving behind my tripod and just shooting whatever looked interesting. I had the idea in the back of my mind to take some "abstract" photos, for a photo contest that the website Gizmodo runs weekly, which this week focused on the abstract. However, I quickly lost interest in that and fell back to the usual for me, landscapes, this time, of the urban variety. The more interesting fountain by Engineering Hall wasn't working but the flowers, colors of the buildings, and the glass of Engineering Hall combined with the "less interesting" of the two fountains made for the most interesting of the many great shots I got today.

Click for a larger photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment