Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 35

8/14/10
"Tailgating with Style"

Today I walked around Lambeau field looking at all the partying, grilling, sights and sounds. It was a perfect setting for the lens that I have, and a great place to get some lifestyle or portrait shots. I had to snap myself out of shooting landscape and architectural shots, as thats something I'm really comfortable with and only have minor things to improve on. Instead, I snapped a lot of great pictures like this one, and will probably put some more online. I just ran around snapping pictures of everyone having a great time, but this photo was so nontypical of everything else around that it stood out. Additionally they both seemed to be so happy to just relax with their "tailgating food" (for those of you that have never tailgated at Lambeau, its basically sacrilege to grill anything but brats, burgers, or hot dogs), that I had to pick it.

Enjoy, and click for a larger photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment