Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 38

8/17/10
"Rodgers Looks to Throw"

Lets get beyond the similar title to a previous photo right away. Tonight was a great night for shooting some frames. I got to get out with my friend Elizabeth, and met some interesting photographers, and of course someone had a bigger lens than I did, but this time not by much. Thanks to my friend Mike's dad, I got to try out a Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 lens. The depth of field was incredible, and therefore the bokeh was great too, but my main goal was to shoot as many distance shots that I couldn't get last time I came out to practice. I had a lot of great shots, so many that I ended up processing 68 of my 125 shots (I took more than that, but thats the number I transfered on to my computer). I'll post more later as bonus shots, but for right now, heres my pick for the day. To give you an idea of the composure of the shot, I was at the south goal line, and they were doing passing drills at the 50. So 50+ yards away in this photo, clear as day.

Click for a larger photo. Really, it looks better the more you zoom in.

No comments:

Post a Comment