Saturday, January 22, 2011

Artistic Flair

1/22/11
"Night (Redux)"

Tonight I went out to shoot a night photo, trying to overexpose it so that it looked like it was day. It didn't work too well, so I took the photo (the original that is in the upper left hand corner) and dropped the exposure in processing, one step for every level you see on the photo. Then I increased the saturation across, as well as the vibrance. Every level has its own level of saturation as well, from 20-40 in the top row to 80-100 in the bottom row.


This photo was very detailed and because of that, I've spent 2 days trying to upload it. The only copy I could get online that wasn't rejected from the server was on Facebook. I then downloaded it off Facebook and put it online here. The quality suffers some because of that but at least its a solution. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment