Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 98

10/16/10
"History"

Though I got a little flack from security for bringing my camera to the UW vs OSU game (supposedly I had a tripod, though I told her I didn't, and showed her; additionally, ESPN "doesn't like people with big cameras in the stands", though my camera is about the size of a large point and shoot, with only an 18-55mm lens; and that she was just warning me, to which I told her, I wasn't breaking any posted rules, there were no complaints, most people were interested about my shooting, and that I was not going to be leaving, and she wasn't going to taken my camera), I managed to at least capture an amazing few shots after all was said and done. We had been warned over and over that running on to the field after the game would result in an arrest in accordance with Madison public ordinance, I don't think they had quite the man power needed to take on this number of fans reveling in such an amazing upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment