Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 81

9/29/10
"The Rock"

My friends Ibby and Andy invited me on their radio show yesterday to talk about the President's visit to Madison and various other news items. If you're looking for a good student take on current events, tune in on wsum.org or 91.7 for The Rock, Wednesday nights from 8:00pm - 9:00pm. Rooms without a lot of good lighting make for hard shooting, and I wasn't actually able to get the other guest, Alex, in the shot. Sorry Alex! It was a great time, talking about politics, the state of the coming elections, and current events. I really hope I get invited on again sometime. Another thing I learned about radio is that, its hard as heck to cram so much solid information into an hour. This past week's events could have taken hours to cover, and we didn't even get a chance to touch on things like the UN General Assembly speeches. I have a lot of respect for all the radio talkshow personalities after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment